Monday, February 22, 2010

A reckoning is gonna come

...for these last posts where I've been complaining that I haven't been doing anything. The money for the stove project just came in, the materials for the world map project will come any day, we're still in the middle of our recycling competition and our corn and beans distribution project, I'm way behind on my part of organizing the environmental camp, and it's time to look ahead to other camps, a vegetable-planting project, etc. etc.

It's nice to be busy and to start every day with a long list of things to do, but some of these things are time-sensitive and have to be finished soon, so now it's crunch time. Which is why I spent January trying to start work on all of these projects, but my community just wasn't having it. It's kind of annoying being pressed for time now when I was just so bored and trying to avoid everything piling up all at once...

Time to run off and hand out corn and beans!

Paz y amor.

No comments: