Saturday, February 6, 2010

Picking up the pace

February is here and thank GOD it looks like I finally have stuff to do. I'm just about to leave San Salvador after a meeting we had to plan a GLOW (Girls Leading Our World) camp. I'm really excited for this camp, as it will teach teenage girls about leadership, goal setting and even some much-needed sex ed.

Now that the school is less busy with uniforms and back-to-school administrative stuff, I have more of an opportunity to do work there as well. And fiestas patronales are finally over, which means other people are finally willing to get some work done as well.

Here's a picture I took at one of the entradas during our fiestas patronales...it was at my school director's house, which he totally did up.

Here is a really cool rock at Playa Tunco, where we went to say goodbye to one of our group members (I've been bad with photos lately, sorry)

Paz y amor.

No comments: