Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A scattering of random thoughts

Everyone is buying tickets home for Christmas now, March 24, before they get too expensive. I know my family won't be able to get it together until October at least, and by then tickets will cost roughly $2 million. So it might be another depressing Christmas in El Salvador while all my friends are home.

I made the mistake of watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy last night -- it comes on the Sony Channel on hotel cable here. It was from the new season, and I hadn't watched any episodes since last season's finale. So I ask, what the hell is going on??? Denny coming back to life? You all are probably laughing at me because you have seen many episodes after this. Just don't tell me, I'll wait for the DVDs.

I am going to the United States vs. El Salvador soccer game here on Saturday. Should be a good time. But I have to root for El Salvador or I will be beat up and/or doused with bottles of urine.

Paz y amor.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Take lots and lots of pictures at that soccer game! Especially of Michael Bradley and Maurice Edu they are my favveees!!! I'd tell you to take some of Robbie Rogers too, but I don't think he made the roster!

P.S. Have fun at the game!!!

Emily said...

Haha I love how you just made Jess's life complete by mentioning soccer.

Don't worry I won't ruin Grey's for you, but just know it has gotten OUT OF CONTROL.

Also you were in my dream last night. You came into my apartment, stole some chocolate pudding, and left. As you ran away, I realized the pudding had expired, so the last thing I remember is yelling "NOOOOO!"

Salvi_Alchemist said...

I just came across your blog because I thought it was interesting. I'm Salvadoran-American myself.

Have fun at the game. And actually the federation will cut down on the hooligansim at the game. FIFA came down hard at ES for the game against Trinidad and Tobago. I hope El Salvador wins!